The City of Phoenix Municipal Employees Association (COPMEA), is a non-profit organization formed for the purpose of promoting the best interests of all City employees, encourage social, cultural, economic and educational activities of its members, provide a medium of exchange of ideas and expressions. Foster a spirit of loyalty and service to the City of Phoenix and assist in the creation of intelligent and informed active and alert personnel, establish a permanent non-profit organization for the mutual benefit of all City employees.
- Article II, Articles of Incorporation
Dues are payroll deducted on the second payday of each month.
Family memberships are $8.00, and Single memberships are $4.00
Associate Memberships: These memberships are paid annually at the following rates:
$96.00 for Family, and $48.00 for a Single Membership.
Membership meetings are held on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 5:30 p.m. (unless otherwise noted)
Monthly meetings, fellowship with other employees, monthly news bulletins, monthly social events, discounts on: local venues, special events, and California Theme Parks.
How to Join:
- Complete an application card (you can receive one via inter-office mail by contacting the COPMEA office)
- Sign the payroll deduction card
- Send the completed packet to the COPMEA office
- Temporary employees may join as long as they are receiving a City paycheck
For more information, contact the COPMEA office at 602.262.6858